Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Speed Stick Gear 48 hours

So  I know it’s been a while since I have posted anything, however I have been busy with school and doctors and so many things at the moment. And my co-partner is currently on break… which I apologize for that.



Now on a Awesome note I had the chance to try this new Speed Stick Gear that was sent to me , which could not show up at a better time that now school finals are coming  which mean spending more time outside the house and more time in the library studying . So the library or Starbucks becomes your second home, and when you are hyped on coffee and long hours away from home it stacks up (sweat, tears, and whatever else is pour out). However thanks to Speed Stick that came to the rescue when they did with two new awesome 48 hours protection and incredible smelling scents of Fresh Force and Clean Peak. As soon as I got home I had gotten a package in the mail, honestly I thought it was some special someone for Valentine’s day but to my surprise it was even better , Influenster had shipped me these awesome products to review.  Now I am not saying that I don’t shower on a daily but  from a person who showers early in the morning  and gets homes around 11 or so I think this Speed stick has lived up to its   name and claim, even the morning after it smells like it was freshly applied .  So for final thoughts i will be buying more of these bad boys when I run out of the one I now.





No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think ?